closing time for shops in St Thomas

MSU2TSU

Wow. I was hoping to spend longer at the beaches & shop later. Maybe now I will shop early and try to stay at a beach later in the day. Our ship doesn't sail until 8pm and I want to stay in StThomas as long as possible.

Do cabs run as late as they have fares-or do they shut down serrvice to the beaches early also?

Hello,

Msu2tsu, Depends on the beach; if its a resort beach then there are generally a few taxis going and coming from the resort lobby during the day and evening and the front desk can call one for you if none are there. If its not a resort beach, ie. Magens or Coki for examples then generally the taxis are there until say 5:30pm or thereabouts; the later it gets the fewer there are so you might pay attention to the crowd thinning and the taxis departing. For other beaches there may not be taxis there during the day much less the late afternoon.

Merkecg, Havensight has its regular hours regardless of what day of the week it is as long as there are ships at the dock.

--Islander

http://www.*****

Archived