Turtle farm

FcapAcap

Will be on the Liberty April 9th and I plan on taking the stingray sandbar tour from Capt. Marvin when we reach GC . I know Capt Marvin offers a tour of the turtle farm but I wanted to do the turtle farm on my own afterwards to save some time. How far is the turtle farm from the dock? Can you take a cab? What is admission price? Does the Turtle farm have a website?

We did the turtle's then Hell and the snorkeled and then the Ray's!!!

I am glad we used them for all of it, I would still be driving around lost, they drive on the wrong side and I am sure I would have crashed!!!

We loaded up at their office just off the peir, they drove us to the Turtle's gave us bands in the parking lot, walked around, got about 15 min. in the gift shop and we headed to Hell, which was quick also got 15 min. in the shop there!! We also stopped at the Rum place and got 15 min. there.

Then the driver took us a ways to the dock for the Ray's part of the trip and we waited for just a bit for the boat and we snorkeled first then we went to the Ray's!!!! We had a great day and all our guides from Capt. Marvin's were great!!!!!!! I am glad we didn't drive!!!!!

Good luck, have fun but use them for the whole trip!!!

We did the turtle's then Hell and the snorkeled and then the Ray's!!!

I am glad we used them for all of it, I would still be driving around lost, they drive on the wrong side and I am sure I would have crashed!!!

We loaded up at their office just off the peir, they drove us to the Turtle's gave us bands in the parking lot, walked around, got about 15 min. in the gift shop and we headed to Hell, which was quick also got 15 min. in the shop there!! We also stopped at the Rum place and got 15 min. there.

Then the driver took us a ways to the dock for the Ray's part of the trip and we waited for just a bit for the boat and we snorkeled first then we went to the Ray's!!!! We had a great day and all our guides from Capt. Marvin's were great!!!!!!! I am glad we didn't drive!!!!!

Good luck, have fun but use them for the whole trip!!!

What Time did you get finished with everything? Did you have time afterwards?

Archived