Voyage Disappeared on Website! QM2 5/5 Mediterranean

sfvoyager

Has anyone noticed that the voyage originally scheduled for r/t from Southampton to the Mediterranean on 5/5 disappeared?!

I booked plane tickets, and insurance and vacation time!

Does anyone have any info?!

I suppose the dumb question would be, did you book the cruise! If not, then all bets are off~

I would get on the horn to Cunard right away! Go straight to the source~ if you are not ready to book yet, then say so, but go to them in the morning and ask them straight out. I don't think they will lie! (Assuming res KNOWS. which they may not!)

I'm not trying to be flip, but if you haven't booked, they obviouslywouldn't know to call you to change something. Sometimes someone books an entire charter (doubtful) or huge groups space that makes it imprudent to sell too much until they see what is happening there! Or maybe they felt this was selling particularly slowly- a bit early in thesummer season, so maybe they would cancel this one to do the pod repair, or maybe reformulate the time somehow.

But definitely, call them. And let us know what you find out. I know someone else who wanted to book one of those mediterranean cruises (with a crossing each way in between)

Karie

Yes, I did book, and fully pay for the voyage, however I booked through ***********.com. I emailed them as well since Cunard is closed for the night. (A sleepless night for me I expect)

I checked sites like orbitz, and the voyage is still listed. The other ray of hope is I attempted to book the Orient Express from Victoria Station to that voyage and they were sold out. Perhaps you are right, and there is a very large group that is booked, and they removed it for further bookings.

I hope it is not to go to dry dock because of the pod.

Yikes!

Yes, I did book, and fully pay for the voyage, however I booked through ***********.com. I emailed them as well since Cunard is closed for the night. (A sleepless night for me I expect)

I checked sites like orbitz, and the voyage is still listed. The other ray of hope is I attempted to book the Orient Express from Victoria Station to that voyage and they were sold out. Perhaps you are right, and there is a very large group that is booked, and they removed it for further bookings.

I hope it is not to go to dry dock because of the pod.

Yikes!

Wow!

Hope I did not make things worse for you!

Try not to think about it!

Maybe they thought with you on board, they didn't really need anyone else! Everybody important fun and exciting was already booked! <G>

(Okay, So I'm trying to make you feel better and worry less!)

I'm sure it is fine!

Karie

I just checked my email, and got a reply from ***********.com. It turns out that voyage is completely sold out. When this happens, they remove it from the website.

Wow! I wonder how service will be effected by a completely sold out voyage. Also, I wonder if there are big convention type groups.

At any rate, I have my room assignment, and I can go back to sleeping again. :)

I just checked my email, and got a reply from ***********.com. It turns out that voyage is completely sold out. When this happens, they remove it from the website.

Wow! I wonder how service will be effected by a completely sold out voyage. Also, I wonder if there are big convention type groups.

When I went to the website they are running a special for that voyage at 45% off.

Not too sure if the "sold out" theory is correct as the next two QM2

departures "west coast break" and "royal Hawaiian liner" have been

sold out for months but still appear on the Cunard website.

? ? ? ?

Archived