Considering Glory Tours? Discount on web site!

nitenurs2

After reading all the negative as well as postive posts...I decided t e-mail Sarah directly and ask questions.

She was very prompt in replying and a pleasure to deal with.

So I am going with my gut feeling.

I booked us as well for March and received the discount advertised...received our tour voucher within the time frame promised!

I am very excited about the tour and are so looking forward to it!

So far a VERY positive experience...and I am sure when I return I will be raving about Sarah and Glory Tours.

• 4 weeks later...

We did glory tours back in February of 2006 and had a great time. Their Barbados tour was one of the most complete tours we've been on. It was a nice size group (10 people) and they took us all over the island (Caves, east coast and Bathsheba, lunch, wildlife park with monkeys, glass bottom boat, snorkeling at a wreck and with turtles.

I highly recommend glory tours. They do a great job and were very easy to work with.

We booked with Glory Tours a few weeks ago and got the discount. We are really looking forward to the tour. Anyone who has done a tour with Glory that included lunch can you share some info with me? Is the lunch served in a restaurant? What is offered for entrees? I am interested in trying Flying Fish(popular in Barbados) and wondered if I could order some to try aside from the lunch that Glory has with the tour.Julie

Archived