Ship Beauty Salons

MSSQRL

I was just wondering if any of you ladies had ever had your hair cut or colored at a ship beauty salon? Did you like it or do you recommend just sticking to simple styles that can be washed or combed out? How expensive are the salon services?

They usually have a special the day you board. Go up to the salon, soon after you board, check it out and make an appt. You get the special as long as you book an appt. I think I paid $99 (Nov, 2005) and booked the appt for the 3rd day of the cruise.

For the past two years, instead of the usual cut/color prior to the cruise, I have waited until the cruise. I myself have loved the cut and color/highlights both times.

They usually have a special the day you board. Go up to the salon, soon after you board, check it out and make an appt. You get the special as long as you book an appt. I think I paid $99 (Nov, 2005) and booked the appt for the 3rd day of the cruise.

For the past two years, instead of the usual cut/color prior to the cruise, I have waited until the cruise. I myself have loved the cut and color/highlights both times.

Thanks for the info.

Archived