MSC Divina. Are ports of call changing fall of 2021>

Hangman115

I have a question about possible changes to the MSC Divina ports of call.

I am booked on the Oct 3, 2021 7 night sailing.  My booking has been for stops in Cozumel AND Costa maya in Mexico.  Looking at these sailings, to check prices and possibly book another cabin for a friend. I see possible changes happening today. A few days ago they were stopping on Costa Maya. But now one site seems to implu Costa maya is out and Grand cayman is in.

Here are the two different iteniraies for the exact same ship and same sailing dates.

So has anyone notice Divina changing their alreeady booked inteniaries?

(sorry for the spelling. spell check is taking the day off)

cruises dot com website

day 1    Port Canaveral (Orlando), Florida
day2    Ocean Cay Msc Marine Reserve, Bahamas    7:00 AM    
day3    Ocean Cay Msc Marine Reserve, Bahamase    7:00 PM
day4    At Sea    
day5    George Town, Grand Cayman    8:00 AM    4:00 PM
day6    Cozumel, Mexico    10:00 AM    6:00 PM
day7    At Sea    
day8    Port Canaveral (Orlando), Florida

MSC website

Day 1    Sunday, Oct 03 2021    
Port: Port Canaveral, United States    Departure: 06:00 PM
Day 2    Monday, Oct 04 2021    
Port: Ocean Cay, MSC Marine Res,Baha    Arrival: 07:00 AM    e: -
Day 3    Tuesday, Oct 05 2021    
Port: Ocean Cay, MSC Marine Res,Baha    Departure: 06:00 PM
Day 4    Wednesday, Oct 06 2021    Port: At sea    
Day 5    Thursday, Oct 07 2021    
Port: Cozumel, Mexico    Arrival: 09:00 AM    Departure: 06:00 PM
Day 6    Friday, Oct 08 2021    
Port: Costa Maya, Mexico    Arrival: 07:00 AM    Departure: 02:00 PM
Day 7    Saturday, Oct 09 2021    Port: At sea    : -
Day 8    Sunday, Oct 10 2021    
Port: Port Canaveral, United States    Arrival: 07:00 AM    

Right now, Grand Cayman is saying no cruise ships until 2022.  I am on the Davina Oct 17, I have 2 itineraries as well.  

I'd say right now everything is up in the air.  As long as we overnight at ocean cay, I'm fine.

Grand Cayman and Cozumel was the original itinerary for the Divina. However, due to the pandemic and questionable entry into Grand Cayman, the itinerary was changed to Cozumel and Costa Maya some time ago. I think the place you mention just has not updated the itinerary in their system. We have a large group on the October 3rd sailing, so I have been keeping a close contact with MSC even before the itineraries were published.

Bret 

Too funny.  DW and I where just discussing the Cayman situation as it relates to our December 19th Divina cruise.  If they hold firm, and it won't surprise me even if they have completely vacinated their population, our thinking was COZ would be the replacement (can't see Mexico refusing entry to anything).  Wouldn't be the worst thing, after all the COVID baking we could use some more vanilla. 

1 hour ago, darwinsrule said:

Too funny.  DW and I where just discussing the Cayman situation as it relates to our December 19th Divina cruise.  If they hold firm, and it won't surprise me even if they have completely vacinated their population, our thinking was COZ would be the replacement (can't see Mexico refusing entry to anything).  Wouldn't be the worst thing, after all the COVID baking we could use some more vanilla. 

We used to live in Las Vegas. Traveled many times to TJ or hopped a cruise to Ensenada. Got our share of vanilla. I have two quarts at home right now. If you need some beforehand. Might I suggest ebay. Living in FL now, I bought a few bottles that way since the ships are not sailing at this time. 

I agree cookies with Mexican vanilla is great. Dark or clear.

2 hours ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

Grand Cayman and Cozumel was the original itinerary for the Divina. However, due to the pandemic and questionable entry into Grand Cayman, the itinerary was changed to Cozumel and Costa Maya some time ago. I think the place you mention just has not updated the itinerary in their system. We have a large group on the October 3rd sailing, so I have been keeping a close contact with MSC even before the itineraries were published.

Bret 

What caught me was that other site was listing Costa maya as of last week. When I checked. Yet today it says GC.  It made me ask was it being changed to GC. That is why I asked.

Thank you for your reply.