What is the Fish Fry?

jerseygirl63

Hi from a snow covered Annapolis, MD. We've been to Nassua many times and have never heard of the Fish Fry. I assume it's a seafood restaurant but I've been known to make the wrong assumption! Can you help me with any info and recommendations. Thanks! Oh, we will be there Thanksgiving week on the Jewel of the Seas.:D

Hey, I hope you are not too snowed under! We are from near Buffalo,NY and it looks like we escaped that one! I posted a question on Feb 6 "fish fry questions - scubagirrl" . I would make it a link, but don't know how. If you scroll down, it should answer most of your questions. We are going in April...2 more months! Can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi from a snow covered Annapolis, MD. We've been to Nassua many times and have never heard of the Fish Fry. I assume it's a seafood restaurant but I've been known to make the wrong assumption! Can you help me with any info and recommendations. Thanks! Oh, we will be there Thanksgiving week on the Jewel of the Seas.:D

Jersey - If I have not already sent on to you, I have a nice folder on the Fish Fry at Arawak Cay. It is a string of restaurants...very nice and food it delish. email me if I have not sent you the file yet. ceceliajean1@yahoo.com

Archived