Camp Carnival on the Liberty

klarocco

On the deck plans it looks as if the children's pool area is connected in some way to the Camp Carnival? Do they take the kids to the pool?

http://www.carnival.com//Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=LI&deckCode=12

Yes, Liberty's small kid pool is just outside Camp Carnival and they use it for occasional water games and activities (such as water balloon fun). They also do organized activities on the water slide (BTW, this is not adjacent to Camp Carnival). Just be sure to check the Camp Carnival activity schedule for your kid's group for whatever your kids want to do!

• 4 weeks later...

When you sign the camp permission slip, you can always opt your child out of the swimming part of the program.

Just got off the Liberty (4th Carnival Cruise) and Camp Carnival is always a highlight for my son (now 10 years old).

The "kid's pool" is right on the same deck as Camp Carnival the kids can see it from the Camp's window. I don't know who planned this pool, but it is so tiny, its like a postage stamp. They have this wonderful large children's facility and this itsy bitsy tiny kids pool... it just didn't make any sense to me. However, on a positive note, the Liberty has a wonderful staff in the kid's club. I was very impressed by them and so were my kids.

Archived