Where do you store your luggage?

snowbegone

Is there enough room under the beds or in the closet to store your suitcases. We were going to bring two each but maybe should cut to just one each. :confused:

You'll be fine storing your suitcases under the bed, especially when you put both beds together. You won't have anything to worry about. trust me, DW brings a suitcase with just shoes. (LOL)

jcruise

I've always found more than enough room in the bottom of one of the two closets - the side with the hanging clothes. Are your luggage pieces sizes that you could put one inside the other for storage? I do that for storing mine at home.:)

I also leave one suitcase standing on its end in the closet. We drop our folded dirty clothes into it all week long, and then when the last night comes, we have all of our dirty clothes packed!

You ARE putting your dirty clothing into some type bag, right? Don't want your clothes adding an odd aroma to the luggage.:D

I put all my dirty clothes in one of those HUGE Ziplok bags in the bottom of a closet. It also keeps the cabin from smelling like a clothes hamper.;)

You ARE putting your dirty clothing into some type bag, right? Don't want your clothes adding an odd aroma to the luggage.:D

I put all my dirty clothes in one of those HUGE Ziplok bags in the bottom of a closet. It also keeps the cabin from smelling like a clothes hamper.;)

Yup, putting them in my regular suitcase. Since we only will put the dirty clothes in it, I am not worried about the odor. Never had a problem. Guess we really don't sweat a lot! :D Great idea about the Ziplocks if someone wants to take one more step in packing.

Archived