Carnival Gold Sail and Sign Card?

I Luv Crusin

Really fun when you get one and your wife doesn't :eek: I had to swear that I didn't go on a cruise with another woman that week she was out of town and the phone at the house was out and she couldn't get ahold of me for a week :rolleyes: LOL Not true. But I was the only one that got one. My wife or daughter didn't get one. I had fun with it though :D

Mike

When I booked our first cruise, I forgot to put Junior on my DH's name. Now I am one cruise ahead of him.:eek:

My FIL is a past cruiser, I guess?:confused:

This will matter when we go platinum, I will have to call Carnival & prove our cruises!

10 cruises get you Platinum status! I'm one away from Platinum. I keep hereing different stories about what you get once you go Platinum, but I can't find any info about specific benefits of having this status. I plan on taking a second cruise this yr just to get Platinum sooner!

I would also highly recommend using the same travel agent for all your bookings. This is the 7th cruise we have booked with these agents and they upgraded us to a suite! Loyalty has its benefits!

Happy cruising,

cruisealot

Heck, I've gone to the parties, but never knew until I read here that they gave away pins! This will be about my 6th Carnival cruise too!

That's surprising, as the pin is sometimes delivered to your cabin with your invitation, and at other times, it's given to you by the cruise director as you enter the party. (This is the Past Guest party, not the Captain's Party.)

how many cruises do you need with Carnival to get platinum?

Your tenth cruise on Carnival will get you the platinum card. On my next cruise, I should see a whole different card. Mine was gold on the Paradise (before that, all cards were blue/white). I never keep my cards after the cruises anyway, but it will be nice to see something different.;)

10 cruises get you Platinum status! I'm one away from Platinum. I keep hereing different stories about what you get once you go Platinum, but I can't find any info about specific benefits of having this status. I plan on taking a second cruise this yr just to get Platinum sooner!

I would also highly recommend using the same travel agent for all your bookings. This is the 7th cruise we have booked with these agents and they upgraded us to a suite! Loyalty has its benefits!

Happy cruising,

cruisealot

The benefits of platinum are listed in this months currents magizine.

best benefit as far as i can tell is free laundry service.......lol;)

The benefits of platinum are listed in this months currents magizine.

best benefit as far as i can tell is free laundry service.......lol;)

gfsmith,

Currents magazine is the biggest problem I have with Carnival. I've been on 8 cruises and I never get the magazine! I send them emails, call customer service, and I still can't get the magazine. The Carnival rep tells me they have input my info, but everytime it never shows.

Happy cruising,

cruisealot

Archived