Need Help With Air To San Juan!!!!!!!

mikeblum

Just some advice for what it's worth. Tell your TA or the cruise line (the person who booked your trip) that you want to add air to your reservation. If you get a better price on your own, you can cancel the air portion any time before final payment.

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this or not (I didn't read the whole thread), but try searching for air at www.kayak.com . It searches more airlines than Travelocity, Expedia, etc. You cannot book directly through Kayak, but it'll give you the flight numbers, etc so you can go directly to the airline website and book it.

This is the first time that I found a travel agent helpful. The prices were crazy when I started to look so I went to a neighborhood TA. They "reserved" tickets from NYC for $340. They don't have to be purchased until 45 prior, so I can continue to shop and cancel if I need to. I keep checking Jet Blue, et al. for better deals, but I don't think I'm going to get them.

Hope that helps!

This is the first time that I found a travel agent helpful. The prices were crazy when I started to look so I went to a neighborhood TA. They "reserved" tickets from NYC for $340. They don't have to be purchased until 45 prior, so I can continue to shop and cancel if I need to. I keep checking Jet Blue, et al. for better deals, but I don't think I'm going to get them.

Hope that helps!

I might have to rethink my use of travel agents. I never knew they could do that with air tickets. $340 sounds like a pretty good price. We flew from PIT to SJU in January and paid around $430 or $440. Of course, the price went down after I bought them...but it was still around $400.

spoke to my TA this morning we added air to our reservation this morning...for march of 2007 RCCL is quoting air from minneapolis to san juan at 589...pretty much what i have been seeing on the various web sites...as a diamond member of the crown and anchor i can customize my air at no xtra cost...if i find better air prices down the road i can drop the air part of the reservation...now all i have to find is a decent hotel in san juan for our pre-nite...

spoke to my TA this morning we added air to our reservation this morning...for march of 2007 RCCL is quoting air from minneapolis to san juan at 589...pretty much what i have been seeing on the various web sites...as a diamond member of the crown and anchor i can customize my air at no xtra cost...if i find better air prices down the road i can drop the air part of the reservation...now all i have to find is a decent hotel in san juan for our pre-nite...

This is what I did for our upcoming Serenade cruise. Flight prices (at least for flights I am willing to take) never came down from my area. Keep looking though. I hope you get lucky and find less expensive flights.

Archived