Questions about Triumph

elmadden1

I have a few Triumph questions for those past cruisers.

How are the shows and the entertainment on the Triumph?

Do they have any specialty Deck parties like Hawaiian nights, etc.?

How are the drinks?

Did you ever notice if they make Fried Eggs for you on the Buffet or if they ever had Blueberry Pancakes on the Buffet or in the Dining Room for breakfast?

How is the babysitting service at night? Has anyone experienced any iees

If anyone has any of the Carnival Capers for the week or dinner menus for the week and can fax them to me, I would greatly appreciate it. My fax number is 781 891 9072. Thank You very much.

Elena Madden

How are the drinks?

Did you ever notice if they make Fried Eggs for you on the Buffet or if they ever had Blueberry Pancakes on the Buffet or in the Dining Room for breakfast?

If anyone has any of the Carnival Capers for the week or dinner menus for the week and can fax them to me, I would greatly appreciate it. My fax number is 781 891 9072. Thank You very much.

Elena Madden

1. Shows are great, Vega style, Comedy shows, Hypnotist even.

2. Some Deck parties at night, and when they leave ports late.

3. Yes, at the buffet you can line up and get an omlette or fried eggs.

4. Pancakes included with Sugarless syrup or the real thing.

5. For Capers go to www.cruiseclues.com

6. Someone posted the Menus here this past week. website has them too.

7. No kids here sorry cant answer the babysitting question.

Good Luck

How are the drinks?

Elena Madden

Are you doing Eastern or Western?

We just did the Western. Shows were fine, we were not fond of the adult comic - but the hypotist was awesome!!

I do not recall any speciality parties. There was a mexican buffet one night - but no themed dinners.

Drinks were good. I'm just really glad we did not find the apple martini's until the last night. That could have been a real hit to the S&S account!!

I think they would fry eggs everyday at the omelet station. Eveyday that I wanted eggs I could get them...over easy.

Did not look for pancakes or use the babysitting service.

Hope this helps :)

How are the drinks?

Elena Madden

1) The shows I went to I enjoyed...Vegas style, broadway revue, comedy, Guest Talent night wtc.

2) On both of my Triumph cruises (all of my Carnival cruises for that matter) there was a big deck party one night during the week. These have seemed to turn to the "Carnival Colors Contest" theme and they suggest that you wear your team color (either red, white or blue and you will be assigned your color at your table in the Dining Room) to the deck party. People were very creative and many on the white team for example came dressed in their robes, towels and sheets. The only other "theme" nights were the 2 formal nights.

3) The drinks were just fine :)

4) Never saw blueberry pancakes but I ALWAYS go to the omelet station if I visit the buffet for breakfast and they will make whatever you request. If you go to the open seating breakfast in the dining room they will prepare eggs however you request as well.

5) What age kids are you talking about for the babysitting???? The late night (after 10:00PM) service varies. I have used it but it would be a better answer if I knew what ages your children were as I have cruised with various ages (I am a single mom with 4 kids).

Would love to hear more about the new bedding/pillows, etc. We just booked the Triumph for 12/2/06, and we are rarin' to go! We sailed aboard her sister, the Victory, almost two years ago.

For those that have sailed both, are the ships truly identical, or are there a few differences?

Archived