Shopping!!

lozzajelly

I was on the Aloha back in 2004 and I wasn't as impressed with the shops on the POA as I was with those on the Star. The shopping area is limited to part of one deck. Even though it looks like several stores from the front, they are all interconnected. One section has clothing (ship and port apparel mainly), another has trinkets and knick knacks, another section has candy and "those forgotten items" (like toothpaste, aspirin, Bon-ing, etc.), and another has jewerly and the largest part is perfumes.

I'm sure they have remodeled and change products since I was on her in 2004.

The Pride of America has almost the same. There is a hawaii type shop with clothing, and cruise stuff. There is small shop like a hotel gift shop and then a much larger jewelry and perfume shop. I just glanced through the jewelry shop but looked to be mostly high end stuff. Not a lot of the promo stuff on other cruises like silver by the yard and stuff. Again, I just did a quick run through.

Archived