New Menu

dmk

I am really interested to know how people found the new menu. We are going on the Summit to Hawaii next month and understand there is a new menu.

What were the good points of this menu.? Suggestions to select? Food to stay away from? Oooh, oh yes, and what about desserts??:D

It was new, but seemed not too different. My husband really liked the lamb selections, said it was very good. Some of the fish was good, but there was alot of poached fish choices. The tenderloin beef that I had a few nights was very good. I did send back the dover sole but it was the last night of the cruise and honestly I was just not interested in food too much anymore.

The desserts were good, I wish I could be more specific for you about the new choices, but it really did not seem that much different to me.

There are no longer anymore "anytime choices" listed on the menus, however they are still available, like the shrimp cocktail, and the salmon.

I did have the pot roast for lunch one day and that was great!

There are no longer anymore "anytime choices" listed on the menus, however they are still available, like the shrimp cocktail, and the salmon.

The "anytime choices" were never listed on the menu since we started cruising Celebrity in 1992. That is why many people did not know about them.

Archived