Cabin 11636 on the Jewel

SassyStorm

After a wonderful cruise this past December on the Jewel, my BF and I are booked for the 12/03/06 Eastern Caribbean on the Jewel again. We had a lovely oceanview cabin last year, and decided to go with a mini-suite this year. (Price was too good to pass up). Does anyone have pics or info of cabin 11636? We know it's under Mama's. Hoping there will not be too much noise. Funny thing is, we were booked on 8016 last year,(very front of ship) now we are in the back. We would greatly appreciate any info. Thanks. ;)

• 1 year later...

I was on the Jewel in 11616, about 10 rooms forward of yours. Where I was I can honestly say that I wasn't bothered by any noise at all. My partner is a light sleeper and she was never bothered by noise. The most interesting experience was, however, was the crews washing the decks and the water hitting the balcony, but this only happened early in the morning (before 6 am) and didn't effect my enjoyment of my balcony.

• 5 years later...
After a wonderful cruise this past December on the Jewel, my BF and I are booked for the 12/03/06 Eastern Caribbean on the Jewel again. We had a lovely oceanview cabin last year, and decided to go with a mini-suite this year. (Price was too good to pass up). Does anyone have pics or info of cabin 11636? We know it's under Mama's. Hoping there will not be too much noise. Funny thing is, we were booked on 8016 last year,(very front of ship) now we are in the back. We would greatly appreciate any info. Thanks. ;)

Have just booked cabin 11636 on jewel and found this old post of yours.

Were there any problems with this mini suite that you can remember? Is it overlooked at all?

• 3 years later...