Zenith Children's Program

emilysmom

We're leaving this Saturday : icon_biggrin.gif D on Zenith to Bermuda! I was wondering if anyone has specifics on some of the children's activities? Celebrity's web site really doesn't explain much. Our daughter is seven. Thanks!

Countdown to Bermuda on the Zenith

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;06;26;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0400

emilysmom..... I have not sailed on the Zenith, but I have sailed on the Century, Mercury and the Summit.

The Children's Program (Fun Factory) has been very consistent on all three ships, so it is my educated guess that I could answer your questions about the program on the Zenith.

Celebrity runs a very high quality children's program. Most of the counselors are from Canada or England...and are very good.

My children were 6 and 9 when we first started cruising.

What questions do you have?

Boo's Mom

Even the winds and the waves obey him!

Matthew 8:27

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by emilysmom:

We're leaving this Saturday : icon_biggrin.gif D on Zenith to Bermuda! I was wondering if anyone has specifics on some of the children's activities? Celebrity's web site really doesn't explain much. Our daughter is seven. Thanks!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Emily's mom!

I have a full list of the children's programs on the Century on my website www.celebrity-century.com including the age breakdown, pages of the daily activities, and pictures of the Kid's Zone. The programs are almost identical on all the ships (the sizes of the Kid's Zones on the Zenith and Horizon are smaller than the other ships since they were an afterthought) rather than part of the original ship design.

nealberk,

What a great website!!! Everything was fun to look at! Thanks so much. Others should really take a look, especially those who are new to Celebrity.

Countdown to Bermuda on the Zenith

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;06;26;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Archived