Balcony dinner?

Annie34

We've booked an aft wrap for next year and were wondering if anyone knows if Carnival offers anything similar to the Ultimate Balcony Dinner that Princess has. (Champagne, flowers, four course meal.) Haven't found any information, but it doesn't hurt to ask the experts! Thanks!

We've booked an aft wrap for next year and were wondering if anyone knows if Carnival offers anything similar to the Ultimate Balcony Dinner that Princess has. (Champagne, flowers, four course meal.) Haven't found any information, but it doesn't hurt to ask the experts! Thanks!
Carnival does not.

I had friends 2 years ago that had dinner on their balcony. They said they came and set up a table with white linens etc.. I wouldn't dismiss the idea yet. I would call guest services or check when you get on board.

Hmmm. In all the time I've been on Cruise Critic, I've never seen any posts saying they were able to have dinner delivered to their cabin, except of course the usual room service items.

You could always check, but it's certainly not the norm.

Archived