Seattle shuttle van help

shadowdiver

There are/were a lot - I used the Shuttle Express from the airport to the for several Pre-cruise hotel. They were waiting for us when we arrived - SUV was clean - and the driver polite and talkative with local information. this was a private vehicle. Price a couple of years ago was about $60. Here is where I got the list - but you appear to already have them.

For the return we have used a Shuttle Express bus shuttle the SEATAC. The bus service was just fine with multiple busses - as some as one was filled -off it went - no waiting. Actually easier than trying to find your particular shuttle car - and cheaper.

Hmmm looked at the new SEATAC airport site and i did not see Shuttle Express listed - but I went to Shuttle Express site and they still appear to be there and operating to the airport

https://shuttleexpress.com/seattle-seatac-airport-transportation/large-group-charters-to-seatac-airport/

I have also used the Light rail - but with a group of 8 - that may be...sub-optimal...but it is the least expensive. It also depends on the station distance to the hotel.

I think Delta had a check-in right at the port (with bus service) for the return - Made me wish i had flown Delta - but that was some years ago.

I will also note that the SEATAC is/was quite the madhouse - with long, long lines to get through checkin / TSA screening - like an hour and a half - with all the cruise ships disembarking at the same time. Give your self some (Lots) extra time. We had first class with priority and just made it with no time to spare. But that - again - was some time ago.