San Francisco

JamesFic

<<<Also, when the ship approaches the Golden Gate Bridge you and your husband (or whomever) should be outside on the highest deck in the front of the ship. From this vantage point with a panoramic view, you can experience of the most thrilling aspects of cruise travel, sailing into the San Francisco Bay. On the port side will be the golden hills of Marin County, and on the starboard side will be Fort Point (the oldest fort west of the Mississippi River) and the spectacular beauty of San Francisco. And there might be fog and it is going to be chilly but you will really miss something special if you aren't out there. Hope that you have a wonderful cruise,

Fred>>>

This description sounds AWESOME!!! Thanks Fred!! Now, I am reallly excited for my May 20th cruise!!!! I gonna bring LOTS of films!!!!

Lori in AZ

For you that are sailing on May 20th, I'll be the blonde lady who they will be taking off the ship kicking and screaming! May 8th can't come soon enough for me!! After reading all these posts I am going to start packing!:D

Also learned something new POSH! Thanks!!!!:D

Lucky me. I live in S.F. and rolling out of bed and into a taxi and onto the ship in the space of about one hour is a great joy and luxury to me. My POSH cabin is also a plus. Last time our departure day coincided with Fleet week and we had the best view of the Blue Angels imaginable. S.F and cruising are two magical experiences. Lucky me.

Archived