Flying to FLL, Departing from MIA

BevMoney

I just found out that I'm going to have to book my flight from PHL to FLL for my Freedom cruise.

Can anyone provide any info on what shuttles from FLL Airport to Miami Beach hotels generally run in terms of price. Staying at Eden Roc?

I was also thinking of renting a car from Dollar and then leaving it at Eden Roc since they have a desk there since I will be there for 2 days prior to sailing.

Thanks

Dollar is the way to go have done it 2 x and it works great! You can come and go as you please and i think we paid $25 for 4 of us to get to the port via taxi or shuttle the hotel got for us! We have dollar rented when we leave march 25 for the 2 days before and the the day we return!

The shuttle is $18.00 per person from FLL to Miami downtown or the port. I think that's what we are doing. If you rent the car I think you have to return it downtown and then they drive you to the port. I don't think the drop is right at the port. We figured by the time we paid taxes on the rental with only 2 of us it will work out better to take the shuttle even though the car rental is pretty cheap. But I'll let you know for sure in 2 weeks;) :D

Archived