Pacific sky 25th feb

Aussieguy23

We're on dolphin deck but we got one of the out berth cabins so its all good.

Ive got a delemma tho, i was going to go out and buy some collared shirts for the dinners but my pay has been stuffed around at the last minute argghh!!!!!!!!

Do you think i could get away with long sleeved shirts at the dinners? maybe roll the sleeves up or something lol, i just picture all the guys in short sleeved smart collared shirts.

We're on dolphin deck but we got one of the out berth cabins so its all good.

Ive got a delemma tho, i was going to go out and buy some collared shirts for the dinners but my pay has been stuffed around at the last minute argghh!!!!!!!!

Do you think i could get away with long sleeved shirts at the dinners? maybe roll the sleeves up or something lol, i just picture all the guys in short sleeved smart collared shirts.

Aussie you'll look fine with long sleeves rolled up. :cool: If you have t's with collars that'd be ok also. Dolphin deck is fine. What's your cabin no.?

Kerri

... we meet for a drink 4:30pm the day we sail? How about in the Rainbow Lounge on the Riviera Deck close to the front. It looks small, so should be easy to find folks. Mark and I will be there... you can see a pics of us if you click the links in my signature. there's one black and white on the first link or the Norwegian Sea a couple pictures down has a decent color shot.

So, Aussieguy and party and Des & Joan feel free to meet us there at 4:30! We will be there til at least 5, I guess. We have 1st seating dinner, so we will have to be to that by 6.

Aussieguy - yeah, I'm sure you will be fine with rolled sleeves! No need to spend money on a new wardrobe!

Karen - I will have an extra drink for you! :)

to all of you going to catch the SUN CRUISE in singapore have a great time . will watch the cruise cam (if working). I have been watching SMURFETTE and CO. hope weather is good to you. look forward to all of your reviews. again go and have FuN FUN FUN

Archived