San Pedro Restaurants

On 6/30/2021 at 6:19 PM, MikeBayAreaCa said:

We are staying at the Crown Plaza the night before.  There is a place a block away called the Campagnon Wine Bistro.  Has anyone been there?  

Excellent French bistro food. Nice ambiance. Owners both working and greeting

On 11/30/2021 at 7:07 PM, Bruin Steve said:

There's a Subway on the same block as the CP...kind of just around the corner...but, seriously...you can get that any time back home...

But, for about the same price as what you'll pay for two skimpy Subway sandwiches, two bags of chips and two soft drinks, you can go the other direction down the block to Green Onion and sit down to a great Mexican meal with REALLY good food...A Taco plate for two is only $16...Two item combo dinners with more than you can eat are only $10.95...Heck, not hungry?  A one item combo is $8.50...and this is MUCH better than Subway any day of the week...

Menu (greenonionmexicanrestaurant.com)

Don't settle for bad fast food in uncomfortable seating when there are so many reasonably priced good choices in the same area.  Trust me, you won't ever see Mexican food this good back home in Michigan...

Agreed!

On 6/30/2021 at 6:19 PM, MikeBayAreaCa said:

We are staying at the Crown Plaza the night before.  There is a place a block away called the Campagnon Wine Bistro.  Has anyone been there?  

When this topic started and I replied, we had not been there, but given the reviews it had received we decided to give it a try as it is only about 30 miles north of our Orange County home.

We have been twice now and will visit again for a third time. It is absolutely amazing. We love their food and the ambiance. I just can't say enough great things about it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, scottca075 said:

When this topic started and I replied, we had not been there, but given the reviews it had received we decided to give it a try as it is only about 30 miles north of our Orange County home.

We have been twice now and will visit again for a third time. It is absolutely amazing. We love their food and the ambiance. I just can't say enough great things about it.

I’ll have to tell my son.  He lives in Orange also. 

• Like 1