What if it rains?

asmitty

I have made reservations for my family to go on David and Ivan's tour of the ruins next week (2/23). My question is - what if it rains on the day of the tour? Obviously, the tour would not be fun at all to go on in the rain, but I would feel bad about just not showing up. Has this situation happened to anyone else? What is protocol in this situation?

The Yucatan is a rainforest with 80 plus inches of rain per year...thats about 1/4 inch of rain PER DAY...it always rains, but it never lasts:o ...I will lay you odds that it will rain sometime that day...but!!!! The Vans have roofs, and so do the houses, shelters etc.

so wear loose, comfortable clothing that you don't mind having a little water and a 25 cent rain poncho comes in handy....:D

I cannot think of anything more adventerous and fun than being in a tropical rainforest during the rain...

Rain would not stop me...It would be enchanting..and further more...it is usually hot...even when it rains for an hour...it is like 82 degrees or warmer...how fun!

It rains usually in the late afternoon most days of the year...and then it is over...It does that a lot in the tropics, and it is fun when you get caught in it!

"IF you like pina coladas...and getting caught in the rain...if your not into tofu and you have half a brain!!!"

Have fun! Go with the flow!

My question is - what if it rains on the day of the tour? Obviously, the tour would not be fun at all to go on in the rain, but I would feel bad about just not showing up. What is protocol in this situation?

An umbrella possibly?:rolleyes:

Archived