When are pre-requested shore ex. confirmed?

maestrotim

I pre-requested a couple shore excursions for my upcoming cruise next month and I was advised that I'll get something within 72 hours, but it's been a week and I still haven't gotten an email from NCL to confirm my order. Should I give NCL a call and see what's going on, or can it sometime take awhile to get this information?

We booked our shore excursions last week for the 03/16/06 Dawn sailing, and confirmations were e-mailed to us the day after we made the request. Past 72 hours I'd definitely call to confirm they received your request; if so they should be able to advise the status.

Good luck, and happy sailing! Carla

I pre-requested a couple shore excursions for my upcoming cruise next month and I was advised that I'll get something within 72 hours, but it's been a week and I still haven't gotten an email from NCL to confirm my order. Should I give NCL a call and see what's going on, or can it sometime take awhile to get this information?

I would call and request an email confirmation.

You can be shut-out of excursions.

Good Luck!

Definitely call, they do not immediately make the reservation if you booked on-line (like CCL does); it's input manually at some unknown time.

We still had to call to get the confirmations sent by e-mail. Better off doing it by phone in the first place until they perfect the process. BTW, contrary to what I've read on the boards, we've had good service by phone for NCL. Lucky, I guess.

Both of our shore excursions were booked through NCL (phone in) at separate times. 1 one day and the other the next. We received both confirmations via email the day after making the reservation.

I would definitely phone and check. Whenever I have spoken with NCL customer service I have received excellent service and post communication. I realize not everyone has though.

We got our confirmation e-mails within a day. If you have a bulk mail spam filter on your e-mail, I would check with that, since my first confirmation ended up in my bulk mail folder. I would also suggest calling or resubmitting your request.

Your post made me realize that I also had not received confirmation and I made them 2 weeks ago. I knew I'm not able to receive e-mail from NCL due to spamware so I assumed that's why I didn't receive confirmation. However, I called today and they said they didn't have any excursion confirmations for me. I booked them over the phone and they said they would send to my TA since I was having e-mail problems. Should receive by Tuesday.

Archived