435 Days and I am so excited.

rdrseller

Couldn't resist......We are booked. Miracle 5/07 wrap arround balcony, Verandah Deck.

YEAH!:D :D

If I had to wait 435 days 'til a cruise, I'm sure that i would expire before the days did! :eek: So much suspense, so long to wait to pack (almost everything I own) :rolleyes: according to DH. I couldn't stand it. We are Glorybound in May and I can hardly contain myself.

Luv's Crusin'

If I were you I would probably book one or two cruises for in the meantime. I only have 36 days til the Elation and I can't stand the waiting!!! If it weren't for this board and my passtime of finding and DLing Elation pictures, I would go nuts! :eek:

I have 430 days. We also booked a wrap around but on the Liberty. That's really the only reason I booked so early. 2/6 were already booked so I grabbed the third one.

It's a super long time to wait but I'm having a baby in the meantime so I guess that gives me something to look forward to! :)

Archived