Not able to complete check in

Nataly1982

Hi, 

Sailing on 15-Sep on Epic from Rome. I completed the first part of check in a few days ago. Today is T-21 and I attempted to complete last section (7-Health&safety) with no success. I registered with external covid tester (got email with QR code), selected arrival time, watched video but when I hit Save&Continue nothing happens. Tried in IE, Chrome, Safari and Firefox on mobile app and on computer. Same issue each time. 

Edocs are not available to download as check in is not complete. 

I called CS already and the they advised it’s an IT glitch which should get fixed in 24-48 hrs. 

Does anyone else experience similar issue please? 

Many thanks

I had checked in for my Sept 11 cruise at the 21 day to go mark and got my edocs. This morning my check in status had reverted to 86%. I too called NCL and was told not to worry about it, they were working on it. A couple hours later and all it back to the way it was. Now just waiting to see if they accept any of the upgrade bids I submitted. 

Not sure if correct but I heard you might have to sign on twice to check back for any health updates and thats why your not getting the green check mark

for you have to read and agree to the health info 15+ days before the cruise and a second time 4-5 days before the cruise.

Someone can correct me if thats wrong info but maybe thats why its not working....

14 minutes ago, CruizinKittie40 said:

I'm having the same issue for my cruise oct 17.  Does this have to be complete to pick your check in time?? 

I’m afraid so. My husband kept trying every hour or so and at one point it just worked. Good luck. 

27 minutes ago, CruizinKittie40 said:

I'm having the same issue for my cruise oct 17.  Does this have to be complete to pick your check in time?? 

You can't finish the checkin process until you are within 21 days of your sailing.  That being said, Saturday was our 21 day mark.  Even after fully completing the checkin process I was unable to print the e-docs.  I opened a chat session on the NCL website and they were able to fix the problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkeeterPilot said:

You can't finish the checkin process until you are within 21 days of your sailing.  That being said, Saturday was our 21 day mark.  Even after fully completing the checkin process I was unable to print the e-docs.  I opened a chat session on the NCL website and they were able to fix the problem.

thanks so much!