Glory Wireless??

daldoyle

Wireless on the Glory is available in or near the Internet Cafe only.

Now if you happen to have a cabin near the IC you may be able to pick it up.

Yes....there is only one ship that us currently fully WiFi to my knowledge. I think that there may have been a couple of hot spots on the Glory other than the Internet Cafe. I had read that in a thread here somewhere but since we decided not to take the laptop at the last minute I never did check it out.

ah ha...just found it! GTK! Thanks!

Guests may bring their own personal Laptop for use on board by using our Wireless Internet Service.

If the laptop is not equipped with a Wireless Internet Card, guests will need to rent one from the Internet Cafe.

If the laptop is running on Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98 or Windows 95, software will be installed in order to run the Wireless System. This will take approximately five minutes.

If the laptop is running on Windows XP, the above software is not needed. The Wireless Internet Service is compatible with a Wireless 802.11b card, which is the industry standard.

Even with the wireless service, guest's personal Laptop must be used in close proximity of the Internet Cafe. It cannot be used in guest’s staterooms.

Archived