What happens if you answer yes to pre-screen question with a Neg. test

Gromitsfamily

11 hours ago, groundloop said:

So you're saying that if your brother visited you, then a few days later told you he'd had a positive test you believe it's ethical to say "no" unless your state health department contacted you?

The right thing to do is be honest about it.  If you've been vaccinated chances are extremely slim that you'd test positive, but why lie about it. 

agreed for a few reasons. would you want to expose other people. and also would you really want to get covid in the middle of the ocean I think not. there will be other cruises

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DanvilleCruiser said:

Not sure if you’re replying to my post, but no, I am NOT advocating for people to lie on the questionnaire.  I am simply relaying my sister’s experience.  She answered truthfully, and was tested by Carnival.  Took about an hour out of her day, and she had no problem with the process.

FWIW, I would not have a problem with the process either.

It was not replying to your post, sorry .. Was trying to show it to someone who thinks we should lie on the questionnaire so we don't risk being denied boarding. 🙈

• Like 1

We have called the cruise line and been told a "Yes" to being in contact with a Positive case does not automatically cancel you.  If you have a Neg. test result and are fully vaccinated you can still go.  I did ask if you would get retested at the Pier, she said "No".  Happy Cruising.