Odyssey: The Key

I'm on Odyssey late November. We bought the key. It looks like my earliest check-in window is 12-12:30pm. 

Can any other key members report if they've been allowed on earlier? Are they given faster access with suites and pinnacle members? 
I was on Freedom in August, and saw that separate entrance. The key wasn't available on that sailing, so it wasn't clear.

Thanks!

Happy Sailing!

1 hour ago, ampurp85 said:

I don't think that anyone has actually used the Key. I honestly think that even though they are selling it, it won't actually be put into use until the ships stay above 50% capacity.

then i certainly hope i get a refund lol... it's worth it for the early access to stuff, especially if we' would get internet anyway. but if they don't put it into use, it's cheaper to just do the internet on our own

@cruisetorelax44 I would wait a few days closer to when you sail and see if it was being used. I know people brought it and they got refunds on previous sailings. Nov is a couple of months away and Odyssey may reach 50% sailing so who knows. I know that CP purchases can be cancelled up to 3 days before sailing.