Ship credit

mfabulous

In addition to the carnival site, check out places like expedia, travelocity, and especially hotwire.com. My fare has been reduced twice on hotwire since I booked (and paid) through carnival. I'll walk on the boat next week with a $240 credit. Also know that they will try to throw an upgrade at you before they offer you a credit. It's up to you if you want to accept that, but if you're satisified with your cabin assignment and/or booking category, then keep talking and demand the $$. You have to call the 1800CARNIVA number and talk to any PVP. They will have to "talk to their supervisor," but you should be able to get what you want. I certainly did!

Chicagoman, did you call both times you saw the reduced rate, or just wait. I just checked and from all you listed, Expedia is the least, the rest were higher, but we booked through our Sea Miles card. Dh said he is still going to call the Sea Miles place and see what they can do, but I just wonder should we wait until closer to our 04/03 sail date or should we go ahead and call now? Any suggestions, please.

Archived