Optum Delay? Says EMED GOES THRU THEM?

DanBoy

20 hours ago, rlindholm said:

The first time I ordered from Optum I placed the order Saturday before labor day.  It got here Tuesday.  I never tried to track the package.  I just ordered more yesterday.  It said it shipped today and I just checked the email and there is no info on the tracking link.  Maybe because it just shipped today?  Its supposed to be here Monday or Tuesday.  

Update... The first email still contains a tracking link that says there is no info.  But I got another email with shipment notification where the tracking link does work and its coming tomorrow.   I'm sort of wondering if they sent it twice?  Very strange. 

There might be some delays, since Royal started linking to Optum and Carnival through emed, so everyone is ordering through both sites at once. Of course, all the news stories say that Royal and Carnival are selling their own tests, when they're just linking to sites that have been selling the tests since summer for international travelers. When you take your test, just make sure you don't knock the test card full of liquid off your table, like Tony from LaLidaLoca on youtube did, which meant it was no longer usable. 

• Like 1

Yeah.. now says there is no tracking number on the Fedex site.. I will call Optum  later this morning and ask for a definitive answer  If not provided I will tell them cancel the order.. and then go thru EMED.. this is ridiculous..

• Like 1