Costa Magica room 6202 Noisy? Good? Bad?

JPhotoz

I paid for an upgrade to get two rooms next to each other after Costa made a mistake and put us in two rooms on opposite hallways. ( I tried to get them to give me free upgrade for their mistake but I could not) I was not able to look up where they were while on the phone so I made a quick decision to book it. The upgrade price was minimal. Is this a bad place for a room?

Should I try to change rooms?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you

Jordan

I have read other reviews about the rooms above the Urbano Theatre and their lack of sound proofing. My original cabin was directly above the theatre so I upgraded to deck 7.

Then I read recently a review from someone in the exact cabin I had upgraded to. They said it was still quite noisey. So I have just upgraded to deck 8 mid ship. Hopefully this will be the last upgrade I have to purchase.

Regarding your own room, it looks forward enough of the theatre that you may not experience the noise.

I looked at the deck plans too and I thought I am in front of the theater. I read the same post about the room by the theater.

I still don't know what to do.

Has anyone been in or near this cabin?

thank you.

Jordan

Archived