Who's in Melbourne? - Travel Expo

saraheg77

Hey guys - we went to this Travel Expo in Melbourne today and it is also there tomorrow - it was at the Caulfield Race Course. We got a ton of great information and some stuff on Singapore and Bangkok where we will be next week! YIPPEEE!! :D P&O Cruises had a booth there, too!

I was mostly excited to get some maps and things to have in my hand - got Singapore, Koh Samui & Bangkok. In Singapore there are some little walking guides for the different areas of town and some brochures on the Jurong Bird Park and the Night Safari and one for Singapore that is pretty cool that tells about all sorts of foods and the best restaurants to get them. If we go to any restaurants or things in particular that we love, we will give full reports! :D

Sarah, not long to go now. This time next week you will be well and truly on the Sky, having a few drinks (you don't drink do you? Diet coke, was that it?). It's 9.45 so it will be 6.45 in Sing. Wonder if they give you dinner. I've noticed that our boarding time has changed to 2pm and leaving time from Sing at 10.00 instead of 11pm. What time can you board and do you leave Sing. Are you packed!! Did you get the rest of the gear that you needed for your DH and have you got your formal wear sorted?

Kerri

Archived