Villefranche--Hans & RCITours Beware?

Greetings,

Thanks for the earlier warnings about the fake poster warnings about Aljazz posing as a satisfied RCITours customer? However, is there anyone in a position to comment on their actual tour experiences with Hans? Thanks in advance.

Whether someone has had a good tour with him is, to me, immaterial. The fact is that CruiseCritic has made it unquestionably clear that tour operators are not to advertise for their tours on here. "Aljazz" pulled some of this same bs last year during the height of the tour-booking season -- always pretending to be a "satisfied customer". This indicates a person with very compromised ethics who has no problem with dishonesty, so I wouldn't put any faith in him at all just by virtue of his obvious dishonest nature.

How can we as members ever trust anything we read on here if we have to try to figure out who might be a tour operator posing as a happy passenger?

He's had posts removed in the past, and frankly I'm surprised he's still on here. If you doubt this, click on his name and read all his past posts -- they are all saying the same thing. He should be banned from CC. We as cruise passengers need to be able to rely on the integrity of this board. This place is a fabulous resource for all of us -- and folks like Hans/Aljazz can ruin it for us.

LeeAnne

Archived