Louisi Vuitton purses

blemaire

I didn't mean that cheap. Are you aware of what these purses even sell for ? We had a patient whom went to one of the islands and she paid a reasonable price for heres and yes it was real.

Most knock offs go for about $40 -$45 in Nassau - starting price is around $60.

You won't find anyone selling low priced REAL bags in Nassau. It's just not done. Some of these are pretty good knock off's though.

You won't find anyone selling low priced REAL bags in Nassau. It's just not done. Some of these are pretty good knock off's though.

You can't find real louis anywhere for anything other than retail, unless it's stolen or secondhand or fake. There is no outlet, and the bags are not ever on sale. The only deal would be to save on tax or buy where you have a favorable exchange rate. If you think you are getting a good deal on a brand new louis, you are getting a fake!!!

I didn't mean that cheap. Are you aware of what these purses even sell for ? We had a patient whom went to one of the islands and she paid a reasonable price for heres and yes it was real.

Yes, of course I'm aware of what the sell for blemaire. I was just trying to give you a giggle since nobody had responded to your post. Sorry I bothered.

As the previous poster said, if you are getting a "deal" on a real LV bag, it's hot. Plain and simple (thus my joke).

I paid $1,200 for a real one. Bigger one on the "islands" set me back a cool $28 and a few minutes of haggling.

Your "patient's" LV is way not real! Sorry.

I also got a Prada at the Straw Market for $25. It was funny to see all the ladies back on the Majesty with their way fake purses!

I thought you were being sorcastic , sory. But thanks anyway, our patient mush have been still sick from her cruise to even think see bought the real thing over there for cheap. Like you said they play the fake off good. Myself I think it is crazy to pay so much.

Yes, of course I'm aware of what the sell for blemaire. I was just trying to give you a giggle since nobody had responded to your post. Sorry I bothered.

As the previous poster said, if you are getting a "deal" on a real LV bag, it's hot. Plain and simple (thus my joke).

I paid $1,200 for a real one. Bigger one on the "islands" set me back a cool $28 and a few minutes of haggling.

Your "patient's" LV is way not real! Sorry.

I also got a Prada at the Straw Market for $25. It was funny to see all the ladies back on the Majesty with their way fake purses!

Is it because it is real leather that it costs so much? What is the difference beweteen the real one and the fake one you bought that people can tell the difference. I have a fake one and all I hear is why did you purchase a fake one , it won't last. Thanks ,Beverly

Is it because it is real leather that it costs so much? What is the difference beweteen the real one and the fake one you bought that people can tell the difference. I have a fake one and all I hear is why did you purchase a fake one , it won't last. Thanks ,Beverly

The stitchingand the leather are both better and there is a slight difference in the color of both that you can tell if you look at it closely.

I treated myself to the real thing when I graduated college way back in1990!!! and it still looks the same. You can send the real thing to LV and they will fix most anything that goes wrong with it (kind of like Birkenstock) zippers, stictching coming lose, etc. I realize a grand is a chunk of change to plop down on a bag but I've had it for 16 years! If a fake one you paid, in my case, $28 for, lasts 2 years I think that's as good as you can expect. But it's holding up well so far!

The fake ones in Nassau really are, though, really good fakes. The logo is on the rivets and zipper just like the real thing. There's even a LV logo tag inside the bag like the real thing. In fact, the only knock offs in Nassau that are OBVIOUS to the discerning eye are the Kate Spade purses. The labels are glued on... the real things have sewn-on Kate Spade labels. The fake Prada bag I bought hasn't been spotted by a "fake purse hater" yet!

If people follow the designs of Coach and Fendi, they will be able to spot a fake because the Straw Market has such outlandish designs on those brands that the real purses don't come in.

It's crazy how they can get them so close to the real McCoy. I live in Atlanta and there are busts all the time here of people selling knock-off purses and clothes. Here, it's a crime. In Nassau, they have a whole (straw) market set up for it!

wow. I never knew they had the fake bags in the straw market. I always have avoided it! Maybe not next time. I've seen fake bags selling for as much as $100-200. Not worth it to me. I'd only spend $30 or less for a fake bag because then what's the point. At $100-200 for fakes, you might as well already buy a Coach bag because the real ones aren't that much more. I even saw at my local BJ's (a warehouse type store like Sam's Club or Price Club for those of you who don't have BJ's near you) a Prada bag for $99 which claimed to have a certificate of authenticity. Never mind the fact that when I tried to search for the design, I found a whole lotta fakes with the same design & no real ones. Needless to say I didn't buy it!

Archived