iCloud on board Britannia

BestGuessed

The title should probably read No iCloud on board Britannia.

We are on board Britannia at present and I have been unable to use my usual iCloud address to receive emails despite paying for the premium wifi package.  We have been told that the ship’s wifi doesn’t support iCloud. 
This has been a difficulty for me as I am no tech whizz kid and may not be the same challenge for others but I thought I would give the heads up to future passengers anyway.

It is very strange as my iPad and usual iCloud email worked perfectly when we were on the last Oceana cruise back in March 2020 but that is most definitely not the case post Covid !!

Hi Teddyd33 …. YES !! Thank you so much … IT WORKS 👍🏻😁😆

My husband has just managed to access my emails for me.  Why the IT lady on board who we spoke with twice couldn’t have given us the advice you have just provided, I do not know.  All she said was that the wifi here doesn’t support iCloud and that I would have no success in accessing my emails.  My husband set up another account which was less than satisfactory but iCloud is working now.

Thank you once again. 

2 hours ago, BestGuessed said:

Hi Teddyd33 …. YES !! Thank you so much … IT WORKS 👍🏻😁😆

My husband has just managed to access my emails for me.  Why the IT lady on board who we spoke with twice couldn’t have given us the advice you have just provided, I do not know.  All she said was that the wifi here doesn’t support iCloud and that I would have no success in accessing my emails.  My husband set up another account which was less than satisfactory but iCloud is working now.

Thank you once again. 

No problem, glad to have helped! 

• Like 1