When will RCCL publish their repositioning crusies for spring 07?

We are trying to decide what cruise to take next year and are looking at doing one of the repositioning cruises (ie - Fort Lauderdale to Vancouver, transatlantic, etc.). We would like to go in the April / May timeframe. When will RCCL publish those itineraries?

That date range is already loaded into the schedules, so you should be able to search for what you want. Just do a search for that time frame and look for cruises that only list one sailing (instead of several options).

That date range is already loaded into the schedules, so you should be able to search for what you want. Just do a search for that time frame and look for cruises that only list one sailing (instead of several options).

Royal Caribbean doesn't have anything showing past April of 2007. I would keep checking their web site about once a week to see when they become available for booking.

The easiest way is to go to the web site and place your curser over "Find a Cruise" and click on "Cruise Search Tools" When that window opens you will have an option for "Cruise Calendar". Click on that. It will have 6 months of schedules showing. You can change the date to get future months to show up. You can see at that point where the scheduling ends.

Don't expect an repo cruises for spring 07 to be posted before April 06. Some won't even be posted until June or July. It seemed that last year the Alaska ones posted first, followed by Europe and repos from places like Tampa to Baltimore weren't posted until much later.

While that date range is already posted, there are only 36 cruises listed and those are the typical Caribbean cruises and the 3/4night Bahama's or Ensenada cruises.

The repo cruises and more exotic cruises (Europe, Panama Canal, Hawaii et...) won't come out until March - June. Generally speaking, I start seeing a lot more come out in mid May. I'm sure there's a few scattered around in March and April and some as late as June, but for the last couple of years May has seemed to be the big month for listing the next years ships and itenerarys.

Presently I'm watching for the Transatlantic repo cruises but I'm thinking Sept of '07 rather than spring. A of years ago we booked our European cruise in mid May and this past year we booked our '06 Alaskan cruise in May. For us, May seems to be the month.

Don't expect an repo cruises for spring 07 to be posted before April 06. Some won't even be posted until June or July. It seemed that last year the Alaska ones posted first, followed by Europe and repos from places like Tampa to Baltimore weren't posted until much later.

Our repo cruise - Sydney Australia to Los Angeles April 07 was posted last August!! and sold out by November.

Hmmm, this is bad news for us. I had booked a Sept. '06 repo cruise for the booking number while on our last cruise. I had hoped this would give us sufficient time before final payment for the '07 repo cruises to be posted and switch the booking to one of them.

Final payment will be due the end of June first of July so it will be cutting it extremely close. Guess we may end up losing the intrest on the deposit and the onboard cabin credit for booking while onboard.

Doug,

I just did the same thing on the Brilliance. I booked a cruise so I could get the booking number and have plans to change it to something later in 2007 once the sailing dates are out.

Question...... could you switch your booking to a date that is further out and wait for the new sailings to come out? I would rather the cruise line put the sailings out there without a price so I could get the cabin that I want.

Doug,

I just did the same thing on the Brilliance. I booked a cruise so I could get the booking number and have plans to change it to something later in 2007 once the sailing dates are out.

Question...... could you switch your booking to a date that is further out and wait for the new sailings to come out? I would rather the cruise line put the sailings out there without a price so I could get the cabin that I want.

I've been told you can only make one switch before losing your booking number and your onboard credit along with it.

dougp

I made 4 changes to my last cruise without losing the credit. changed the ship twice, cabin once and the number of guests twice .

I hope you're right. I'll try it if I have to since I have nothing to lose. With luck, the itenrary we want will come up before then.

We are still considering the 7 night Greek Isles cruise departing from Venice if they're still doing that in '07. On our 12 night cruise, my wife fell in love with Venice and wants to return for a couple of nights. I think what we would do is arrive a day early and then stay for 2 or 3 additional nights after the cruise.

Archived