sting ray & carnival

Scorpiorose

Regarding sting ray city.....we've booked through carnival and I dont know who they actually use for their tours....I've heard so much about some great tour guides for this and was wondering, should I cancel the tour with carnival and book with a private and is there a way for me to find out who is operating the tour for carnival? I dont really care mainly about the $ but want the best tour. Has anyone done the one with carnival? Thanks for any advise.....:)

I was to stingray city through carnival in January (the tour that combined stingrays/turtle farm/hell. I'm not sure who the tour operator was but the tour was great. There were about 20 people on the boat we were on. Once we got out to stingray city there were other boats there but still plenty of stingrays to see and enough time with them. it was a great experience.

We did our first SRC excursion through Carnival many years ago. It was nice for a first time, but they only did one stop. Last year we went on Captain Bryan's Buccaneer and did 3 stops for less than the ship was asking. It was great! GC is one place where a LOT of people use the private tours.

Have fun at SRC, no matter whom you choose!

Archived