long beach to LAX??

kstwo728

We are going on the Pride 7/30 for our HM!!

It's time to book the flight. If we are leaving LAX at 1pm....is that enough time or do we need to leave more time?

Also, what shuttle service do you recommend from pier to LAX and what is cost?

Sorry....tried to search the boards - but either my search isn't working right or the board is not wanting me to search!

Thanks everyone!!

1 p.m. should me more then fine, we were the last off the pride in December and we got to the airport by 12:00. With that flight time they will give you priority tags and get you off first and have you at the airport by 10:00 or so as long as there are no customs delays. We took a cab to LAX last time and it cost $60.00 for the the for of us. Other times we have taken the Carnival transfers that I think are $30.00 per person but I can not remember since it has been a couple of years.

We frequently fly out of LAX and always use Coast Shuttle. We had them take us to the dock last December and they picked us up after the cruise. You will either have a private van or Towncar and they are very reliable. They are waiting outside the port for you and you call after disembarking and they pick you up within 5 minutes. There phone # is 800 449-8267. There pricing is very reasonable.

Archived