Enclave on Majestic

PasadenaDave

We are considering buying the weekly pass for just over $200.  This is for Mexican Riviera where we don’t plan on taking any excursions.  Correct me if I’m wrong but the Enclave is a nice hot tub, steam room and sauna correct?  Is it anything more and do you recommend?

We don’t like crowd’s or waiting for space to open in regular hot tub.

• Like 1

There are photos and you tube videos available for the enclave.  It is never crowded and a nice place to relax.  Multiple different types of steam rooms, etc.  I  got the pass during our Alaska cruise and only had other people in there twice out of the seven days I used it in the morning after working out.  

• Like 1

That sounds like a good plan. I never would have thought about it if I hadn't read this post. 

If the trip is like our last one on the Majestic in October, it was just under 1/2 full, so no waiting for anything. I use a mobility scooter and always expect an elevator wait, really had no waits even on the panoramic lifts. Pools and hot tubs seemed empty. But this was a trip north and not south. This time we plan on getting in the pool. 

Just got off Majestic and had a couples weekly pass to the Enclave.  The "hot tub" is a hot tub/jacuzzi on steroids.  Very large.  There are 3 steam rooms of different temps and 12 heated tile beds as well as locker rooms with showers, rest rooms, etc.  There are also lots of rooms for massage treatments at additional costs of course.  We only saw 2 or 3 other people in there, so it was great.  Unfortunately we only used it 2 days out of the whole week - so somewhat of a waste of money.

Beyond the very large whirlpool (with specialized jets and rainforest fillers) there are the wet and dry heat saunas, there are heated tile contoured loungers and heated gel filled chaises to lie on. During our August sailing they were keeping a census tally for capacity but the cap was never met and traffic was very low. i used the Enclave daily (sometimes twice) and loved every minute of it. 

16 minutes ago, Chad_O said:

Beyond the very large whirlpool (with specialized jets and rainforest fillers) there are the wet and dry heat saunas, there are heated tile contoured loungers and heated gel filled chaises to lie on. During our August sailing they were keeping a census tally for capacity but the cap was never met and traffic was very low. i used the Enclave daily (sometimes twice) and loved every minute of it. 

I would suggest you get a one day pass first. Have always liked heated stone lounges. The Enclave on Majestic did not draw me back. Depends what you wish to do with your day but it is the first time I will not be buying.