following ships:

Splendour of the Seas - May 6, 2006

Empress of the Seas - October 28, 2006

Majesty of the Seas - January 15, 2007

Rhapsody of the Seas - February 9, 2007

Grandeur of the Seas - April 14, 2007

Serenade of the Seas - April 24, 2007

Mariner of the Seas - April 29, 2007

Scott, thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Doris Wilhelm

Customer Service Representative

Robyn, you booked another one? What will the land based resorts be thinking?:D. We were looking at next spring as well for the Southern route. Our cruise on Radiance in Apr. will help us determine ship class. :)

I too saw the drydock schedule...perhaps AOS drydock will be scheduled later in 2007?

Robyn, you booked another one? What will the land based resorts be thinking?:D. We were looking at next spring as well for the Southern route. Our cruise on Radiance in Apr. will help us determine ship class. :)

I too saw the drydock schedule...perhaps AOS drydock will be scheduled later in 2007?

Hi BobBeaSea!

Let me know how the cruise goes, we are cruise on Radiance in October. Thanks,

Lon

Hi BobBeaSea!

Let me know how the cruise goes, we are cruise on Radiance in October. Thanks,

Lon

No problem Lon, I'll be posting a review once we are back. Sorry for the brief thread hijack Robyn :).

Actually Robyn can help you a bit Lon, she and her family were on Radiance about a year ago.

Dear Bob,

May I suggest a cruise aboard the lovely AOS with ckrobyn and the gang? :rolleyes:

Dear Bob,

May I suggest a cruise aboard the lovely AOS with ckrobyn and the gang? :rolleyes:

Well, now that you are a veteran, experienced cruiser, I am not sure you would want us on the same ship as your family. I don't tip, why save two lounges for the two of us for 6 hours when 4 are so much better (2 each, sun and shade), I like to wear my Fred Flinstone sweatpants on formal nights in the dining room, pressing all the elevator buttons every time is fun and taking all the room service requests hanging on cabin doorknobs on our deck late at night is hilarious :D.

Actually the first weekend in March is the weekend we prefer. It is the week before March break, still winter and usually the pricing isn't fearsome. We are a month late this year-major scheduling conflicts.:)

Well, now that you are a veteran, experienced cruiser, I am not sure you would want us on the same ship as your family. I don't tip, why save two lounges for the two of us for 6 hours when 4 are so much better (2 each, sun and shade), I like to wear my Fred Flinstone sweatpants on formal nights in the dining room, pressing all the elevator buttons every time is fun and taking all the room service requests hanging on cabin doorknobs on our deck late at night is hilarious :D.

Actually the first weekend in March is the weekend we prefer. It is the week before March break, still winter and usually the pricing isn't fearsome. We are a month late this year-major scheduling conflicts.:)

I will never be as "seasoned" a cruiser as you are - from reading what you wrote above - I see you know all the tricks :rolleyes:

We usually cruise mid February, but this year decided to push it ahead a bit to accomodate another family we are cruising with.

How can I ever consider a land vacation again???? I had no idea that cruising would become such an obsession......if I don't have a cruised booked I get cranky. A cranky ckrobyn is not a pretty sight ;)

Archived