Upload of PCR test result for Barbados

BerlinCruisers

Hello!

Has anyone who started the cruise on Odyssey in Barbados just recently been able to upload their PCR test result online before arriving in Bridgetown? I’m talking about the website, not the BIM Safe app. It seems that they changed their procedure for that. Although it is still mentioned at various places on their website that you should upload the test result at the same time you are filling out the ED (immigration) form, i was not asked for it during the registration process and also did not see a link to upload it either. I got my confirmation email with the QR codes for immigration and customs right after submitting the form and I will take the printed test result with me, of course. Just wondering.

Furthermore I got confused that at one place it says the time frame for the PCR test is max. 72 hours before arrival, but all other references on the site say it is 3 days. We are a little worried now because due to the time difference between Germany and Barbados our test was taken more than 72 hours but still within the 3 day period. Any thoughts on this?