Ugh, Balconies on CB

nudave

Boy, I was just reading some of the review on this site for our ship and some people had awful things to say about the whole thing! :( I so hope it all goes well for us!

Don't worry, craftinmom, you will have the time of your life. Your cruise will be what you make it be! There are always the people who are not happy no matter where they are or what they're doing. IMHO, They should just stay home and wallow in their own misery.

If the CB was as crappy as the nay-sayers on this board think it is, would we be going again for the 2nd year in a row?? I think they call this board Cruise CRITIC because there are so many of them here. Just one more reason to hang out on the more POSITIVE cruise boards out there...other than the fact that this one is so sloooow you could birth a baby before the page comes up!

*cross-posted to add content*

Good afternoon. Question for everyone. What is the best AFT cabin on the Diamond/Saphire Princess and Coral/Island Princess ships? I really don't want to hear the noise in club fusion--that would be a big issue for me. Also, I LOVE privacy. (Also, in Alaska this is an issue for me with the rain.) So, I'd like the covering as well. If possible, I'd love to see both the side and the aft of the ship.

Oh, this is for a southbound trip of Alaska.

I'd be willing to splurge for a mini-suite, only if the view would be better. I really don't care much about the space, although it would be nice.

Thank you!

Archived