Cruise safety television story and interview

firstimercruiser

you know what the scariest thing is when at night not when youve had a few drinks to go out on the back deck and look out into the blackness its so freaky!!!

That's one of my favourite things about cruising, I find it awesome. I can stand at the back of the ship and watch the wake and the darkness and the stars for ages.

That's one of my favourite things about cruising, I find it awesome. I can stand at the back of the ship and watch the wake and the darkness and the stars for ages.

Have you tried climbing as high as you can, finding a sun lounger, and lying on it, staring up at the stars above you - if yo can find a deck that doesn't have lights on, its even better. Specially when all you can hear is the waves. Brilliant when its a full moon.

One of the reasons I want to work on a ship.

Have you tried climbing as high as you can, finding a sun lounger, and lying on it, staring up at the stars above you - if yo can find a deck that doesn't have lights on, its even better. Specially when all you can hear is the waves. Brilliant when its a full moon.

One of the reasons I want to work on a ship.

No I haven't, but that's a good idea! I'll try it in 4 weeks and 2 days time when I'm on Pacific Star :D

Archived