Covid/Number of Rooms Next to One Another

Wippi6

Hello Everyone,

I am hoping someone out there can help me out.  I have been on the phone pretty much all day with RCCL.  We had booked 6 Balcony rooms next to one another, which we do every year.  I went to print out the luggage tags and noticed two rooms had been moved about 6-8 rooms away from the other 4 rooms.  I went back and did some research while on the phone and noticed only one room was moved back in July as far as I could tell and the other just recently at the end of November.  They are saying its CDC/Covid protocols, but then say if we are family it would be okay, which we are, but are refusing to open the two rooms back up.  They keep talking in circles and say that they sent an email, twice today and once back when they did it.  I never received said email and I get all their emails, trust me on this.  The supervisor could not even tell me the details on the protocols, when they went into effect, etc..   So I am wondering if anyone else has more than four rooms booked together or has ran into this problem and knows of this being a real actual protocol? Don't get me wrong, I am all for following the rules but they did not bother to contact us to one let us know, or two as us even who they would like us to move.  Originally the moved a set of parents away from the teen kids.

Thank you all in advance.