Dinner attire??

mctennismom

What is the dinner attire for the 4 day wonder cruise? we've been on other cruises with formal and semi-formal nights, but from what I read the Disney 3 or 4 day seems much more casual. Is a shirt and nice pants ok for all nights or is a suit required for men on the cruise.

Thanks,

mctennismom

Can't wait to leave all the snow behind!! (3/19):)

On the one night they suggest formal attire, most men just wear a suit, some just wear slacks, nice shirt and tie, no jacket.

On the 3 and 4 day cruises people are much more casual. On the 7 day they get dressed a lot more.

My DH never wears a jacket on the 3 day and I just wear a nice dress, not even semi formal, just something you might wear to church and we have NEVER felt out of place.

One night will be tropical or pirate attire.

The others just say casual attire which basically means, no shorts or tank tops. Our last 2 recent cruises we even saw several people in nice looking jeans. So just about anything you want to wear you will fit in fine.

mom 4,grandma x4

Yeah,

Things are a bit more relaxed... and full formal is not a feature of the 3 nite sailings from what I've heard. We've only done the 7 nite Disney sailings - but we've been lurking 'round here a while.

DOn't sweat the dress code. Just plan on shooting lots of digital images and plan on having tender tender cheeks from all the grinnin' you'll be doin' on the cruise!

Cheers!

Ok I have some friends that will be doing the 4 day cruise, and they are taking children that range in ages from 7 to 16 both boys and girls. How do they feel about the kids and shorts in the dining rooms? I mean this is a Disney cruise after all. I will pass on any information to them.

Thanks

DCL will not turn you away or say anything if kids have shorts on, but the rule is NO shorts or tank tops. I have seen many young kids, toddlers in cute short outfits, but I cant recall seeing older kids in them. Basicaly the boys wear nice jeans or dockers type pants and a button up shirt. Girls tend to dress up a little more, because most girls like it. You typically see them in nice dresses, by that I mean dresses they might wear to church.That quality. Younger ones often wear princess outfits too. Lots of cute tropical or sun dresses with sandlas too.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived