How far to 7-mile beach

jkjmt

We want just quiet beach with maybe a bathroom.....not alot of people....but a nice swim area???? Got any suggestions??

It is a 7-14 minute taxi ride depending on traffic.... I actually like Public Beach on 7 mile beacuse there is hardly any crowds...this is around $5 a person each way to get there in a taxi... Seagrape is nice too...but a few more people there....

21959_2095_10660710_1140549727mdcd06e441508016c70c2ee551ff2f6d72.jpg

21958_2095_10660709_1140549726mdf64313673964e3dccd1fdd8c15ed2b99.jpg

Does this look crowded to you?

Travelworks....those pictures are what we want. Which beach is that????

Sea Grapes sounds wonderful....but I'm worried about the traffic getting back to the ship. There will be 7 ships at the Cayman Islands that day.

Travelworks....those pictures are what we want. Which beach is that????

Sea Grapes sounds wonderful....but I'm worried about the traffic getting back to the ship. There will be 7 ships at the Cayman Islands that day.

I have been to GC 5 times..and that I believe was our 2003 trip and we were at Public Beach on 7 mile that year!

Print the picture...show the taxi driver...they will know! I hope this helps!

Hey all,

We plan on spending almost all of our time at the beach--the pics look perfect. I think Royal Car. comes into George Town. Does anyone know if we can walk to the beach, or how much a taxi would cost? Is there a safety concern for travellers not with a tour group? I ask because my boss got rolled at a Mexican beach last month.

Thanks!

Hey all,

We plan on spending almost all of our time at the beach--the pics look perfect. I think Royal Car. comes into George Town. Does anyone know if we can walk to the beach, or how much a taxi would cost? Is there a safety concern for travellers not with a tour group? I ask because my boss got rolled at a Mexican beach last month.

Thanks!

Grand Cayman is very safe....the worlds money is there...something like 11 armies protect it. It is British not Mexico....

I think in the last 30 years there has been one murder....compare that to your state or provence!

The beach is way to far to walk...unless you jog 8 miles a day, are fast, and in amazing shape!

It is $4-$6 per person each way by taxi to 7 mile beach...depending on which place along that 7 mile beach you have them take you.

All the beaches are free....but some rent chairs for around $5 a piece....

• 2 weeks later...
Grand Cayman is very safe....the worlds money is there...something like 11 armies protect it. It is British not Mexico....

I think in the last 30 years there has been one murder....compare that to your state or provence!

The beach is way to far to walk...unless you jog 8 miles a day, are fast, and in amazing shape!

It is $4-$6 per person each way by taxi to 7 mile beach...depending on which place along that 7 mile beach you have them take you.

All the beaches are free....but some rent chairs for around $5 a piece....

Sounds like a perfect plan for a relaxing day!!! Thanks for the tips!!!:D

Archived