Confirming spouse to use credit card on my/our account & updating spouses vaccination status

abaci

We are booked for March and I have completed all the check in stuff and signed the Voyage Well form (vaccination status). However, when I go to the section to "give your friend a hand" to do the pre-voyage checklist for my spouse I can complete everything except the payment method. I select for her to use the credit card I entered it says I need to confirm her on my account. I've looked everywhere on he app and the website (useless) and can't figure out how confirm her. 

Also, is there a way to complete the Voyage Well form (vaccination status) for her through my app? Or is the only way to complete this for her to download the app and create account? I did see the QR code that I'm assuming she could use to link to our trip.

I really wish they made the website usable for these things instead of doing everything in the app. 

I sailed with my daughter a week ago. I was the "primary" and did most in my App but she downloaded it and did some of her info that I couldn't enter prior to boarding.

I paid for everything on my credit card but found she did use the App quite a bit when on board. She could order room service and look up activities so I think your wife may find it useful to have it. 

Perhaps, she can just enter your credit card info herself.

The day before, we both got e mails allowing us to book our Covid tests. 

Trust me, it is not the smoothest experience before you sail but you will forget everything once you step on board and get the first smile from that fabulous crew! (Even through the mask, you can see their enthusiasm!)

It is like childbirth, the pain seems to disappear from your memory!

Enjoy!

I also really suggest she use the app. It's annoying to have to share one or constantly ask your travel companion what time things are. The app also lets you communicate with your room attendant and sailor services and it offers reminders and updates. 

If you have issues, don't fret. They can take care of things at the port. 

• Like 1