Makeup woes

cruiselover96

Last cruise my makeup didn't make it into our cases :confused: (found it under the bed when we got home) so whilst in Sydney I thought I'd best get some eyeliner & mascara just in case they were too expensive on the Ship.

Welllllll, the don't sell mascara or eyeliner do they (or they didn't then) or any makeup at all for that matter. (not great on formal nights!!)

So the moral to this story is - to doubly check that you have all your makeup needs with you:D

Kerri

Hi Kerri,no doubt you wont forget your make up this time!I am getting the eyelash and brow tint before I go.(and lashings of fake tan:eek: ).We just got our flight confirmed today:) Sin airlines on the 13th and back on the 25th.Finally booked hotels,Holiday inn Park view(thru TA- cheapest),SwissotelMerchant Court(thru marimari) and CityBayview (marimari). Pippa

Hi Kerri,no doubt you wont forget your make up this time!I am getting the eyelash and brow tint before I go.(and lashings of fake tan:eek: ).We just got our flight confirmed today:) Sin airlines on the 13th and back on the 25th.Finally booked hotels,Holiday inn Park view(thru TA- cheapest),SwissotelMerchant Court(thru marimari) and CityBayview (marimari). Pippa

sounds like it is all coming together nicely for you.enjoy the last few days of organising

whilst in Sydney I thought I'd best get some eyeliner & mascara just in case they were too expensive on the Ship.

Hey Kerri,

Where were you trying to buy it? I find it very odd that somewhere in Sydney didn't have it. I'm sure I have seen it at the Chemists at the airport?

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Hey Kerri,

Where were you trying to buy it? I find it very odd that somewhere in Sydney didn't have it. I'm sure I have seen it at the Chemists at the airport?

Cheers,

No no Chaz I got it in Sydney but I nearly waited until I got on the ship which would have been disasterous:eek: lol lol

Kerri

Pippa, I at least don't have to worry about the fake tan. I already have olive skin:D I hear Sin airlines is very good. We're at the Merchant also so when we get back I can let you know what it was like.

Kerri

No no Chaz I got it in Sydney but I nearly waited until I got on the ship which would have been disasterous:eek: lol lol

Kerri

Oh, I see!! I thought it was odd that you couldn't find makeup in Sydney!! Yes that could have been very disasterous! I usually have a couple of backups as it seems most of our cruising family is female.

We had a very polite waiter ask us one time towards the end of the cruise where our men were! There was us 6 girls on board (Nan, Aunt, Mum, 2 sisters & I). Suey told them that our family only used them to have children then got rid of them. It was so funny watching his face! The truth is that we are just single or outlive them!

Cheers,

My problem wasn't make up, my problem was battery's. We use the long life Lithium batteries in our digital camera.

On Pacific Sky I misjudged how much charge I had left in my batteries, and so they ran flat. I then discovered they didn't sell Lithium batteries on board - so I had to make do with ordinary batteries, which don't last long in a digital camera.

Archived