Jamicia Questions

reds1515

I don't know how long your tour would be but I just returned from Ocho Rios and we met with our tour group at 8:15. Went to the beach for 2 1/2 hours and then went to Dunns River and climbed. We were back to the pier by 2:15. So I would say yes you'll be fine.

Enjoy!

Tammy

Just did both on Friday. did the dolphin excursion first then Dunns river falls. We felt a bit rushed at the falls as we wanted to do a bit of shopping. We spent too much time at the dolphins afterward waiting for our video and pictures. We did the falls and wanted to shop. I think we got done with both by 1:30. We told cab to take us to the shops by the ship so we could ensure enough time. We wished we had gone to the palace shopping plaza as that had more "deals".

7-8 hour excursion, but I feel it will be offered by the ship, being the most popular tour in Jamaica. One word of advice, we saw a group left behind because they had taken a tour with a private company and they had a flat tire and did not make it back in time. Since then, we have always booked with the cruise line, even though it may cost a little more, they will wait on you if they are late returning. I would definitely reccomend doing it, we have been on 30 cruises and Dunn's river falls and the stingrays in Grand Cayman have been our most memorable excursions. HAVE A GREAT TIME.

Archived